Free The Animal: Lose Weight & Fat With The Paleo Diet
Format: PDF / Kindle (mobi) / ePub
Drawing on evolutionary logic, scientific research, and his own personal experiences, blogger Richard Nikoley of Free the Animal (freetheanimal.com) presents a complete guide to losing weight and fat the natural way.
After many frustrating years of trying to lose weight by adhering to mainstream nutritional guidelines, Richard made a radical decision to throw the rules out. Instead of eating whole grains and lean meat, he ate what his body had always craved: animal fat, and lots of it—and the extra weight started falling away.
In Free The Animal: How To Lose Weight & Fat On The Paleo Diet, Richard shares his tips for eating, fasting, and exercising as wild humans did for millenia. Find out how to embrace your primal cravings for nutritionally dense animal fats and fiber-rich plant sources. Learn to stop listening to the “experts” and start tuning in to your body's natural signals. Richard's approach to the Paleo lifestyle will help you lose fat, gain muscle, and unleash the energy of the animal inside you.
- The Popularity of the "Primitive Diet"
- Chapter 1: The Paleo, Primal, Ancestral Lifestyle
- Escape From the Processed Food Culture The Paleo Way
- 6 Points To A Paleo Solution
- Chapter 2: Your Inner Animal
- Eating Like Our Ancestors
- Chapter 3: The Standard American Diet And Other Diet Health Disasters
- Modern Day Diets Are Health Hazards
- The Advent Of Agriculture
- It’s Time To Look Out For Your Own Best Interests
- What About Vegetarianism and Veganism?
- Chapter 4: Fat Is King
- Fat As The ‘Good Guy’
- Saturated Fat Is Good For You!
- Chapter 5: The Cholesterol Con
- Challenging Mainstream Assumptions
- Myths About Cholesterol
- Listen To Your Body, Not The Numbers
- Chapter 6: Natural Disease Prevention
- Paleo Power: Preventing Allergies, Diabetes, & Cancer
- The Role Of Vitamin D: Are You A Fish Out Of Water?
- Activator X, AKA: Vitamin K2, Menatetrenone
- Chapter 7: Eat Like A Caveman
- What I Mean By Real Food
- How To Cook Paleo
- What do “Six-Pack Abs” “Enhanced Sexual Performance” and “Penis Enlargement” All Have In Common?
- Chapter 8: The Power of Fasting
- Intermittent Fasting & Debunking “Several Small Meals A Day”
- Fasting Changes Your Appetite: Where To Get Started
- Fasting For Cleansing: Autophagy
- Chapter 9: Evolutionary Exercise And Fitness
- The 1-Hour Per Week Workout Regimen
- Chapter 10: A Primal Weight Loss Plan
- Weight Loss Regimen With The Paleo Plan
- Chapter 11: Recipes And Supplements
- Recipes to Complement The Paleo Diet
- Paleo Diet Recommended Supplements
- Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
- Chapter 12: Success Stories
- Paleo Diet Testimonials
- Live Well
- About The Blog
- Free The Animal
intensity of deadlifts and squats, but something in-between many might find to hit their sweet spot as their primary or sole workout regimen or like me: heavy in the gym every week once or twice, fun with kettlebells at random. Friends For more on kettlebells and two different perspectives, see a guest post at my blog by an amateur plugging his way through, and a recent visit to my backyard by a kettlebell expert, Clifton Harski. Clifton Harski A list of kettlebell exercises to search on
hypothyroid and have been for years, with elevated TSH, low normal range for both T3 and T4. The only symptom I suffer that I’m aware of is cold hands and feet, sometimes. Well, and this was pretty amazing, but from my very first session almost a month ago, 26 minutes at 52 degrees, I have not experienced cold hands or feet a single time. Not once. In fact, I sometimes feel as though I’m radiating heat off the palms of my hands and soles of my feet. Weird. Other results include phenomenal sleep
22 hours into the fast. Do animals hunt on full bellies? Don't eat until at least an hour or two after completing a workout. Get lots of sleep. Sleep promotes hGH release. Be cold sometimes. And there you have it: eleven simple, fun, natural, sustainable-for-life steps that will work for good, guaranteed. A Little Heads Up For Beginners Let me give give you a brief list of things to look out for, so that you don't get discouraged. Expect these things to happen. If they don't, great. If
started eating meat and fat, threw out the carbs, and walked a lot—at that point, he couldn’t do much more. But the weight started shedding from him. He lost 14 pounds each month for four months. He stopped weighing himself for awhile, as it was more about composition and energy for him at that point. At the one-year mark he decided to step on the scales: 173 pounds. In his words, “A happy day, that one.” I did an interview with Ricky from the UK, in three parts. Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3
vegan meal, you still get almost the same average nutrition (74%) so overall, it’s really superior to the raw vegan meal overall. However, we do not have nearly this same problem with the omnivorous meal, because 12 of the 21 nutrients are over 100% and of those, 5 are off the scale. Just removing vitamin C as we did in the fruit meal changes nothing at all, because the general nutrition is excellent and widespread. Even if we remove the strongest outlier (B-12), averaging the other 20, we’re